Saturday, October 11, 2008

waaaaaaaaaa, how to start ?!?!?!?

oh damn
it's because of my laziness that I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW TO OPERATE THIS BLOG THING
-.-"

hmm, i don't know where to start
how, what, when(now -.-'), which(huh???) ?????

the only thing i know about this thing is that it allows me to write things all of my own and publish it so people can read it (am i right?) (hope so...)

anyone who wanna help me with this blog, just leave your comments or send me e-mails
hayo_lho_hehehe@hotmail.com (hey, i don't even know if my e-mail is written in my page.....?)

maybe a good start for everyone to know each other is a "hello" (what the... -.-')
and..... AN INTRODUCTORY ESSAY (has it be this way? an essay???)

argh !!! whatever
i'll write anything down



-written as the first post in blogspot-
by gapteker.no.x (it means i don't understand about technology) (and don't know how to write it in english, coz my english is not even good -.-')

see ya !

1 comment:

张财荣 said...

this one is a good start, keep on blogging until the judgement day !