Wednesday, October 15, 2008

my primary school days (part. 3)

i was born on 22nd of may 1990 as the third child of the -kitti kingdom-
i was not expected to be born, since my parents had had 2 children back then
the first child, my sister, is now working on a drinking water business in jayapura
the second one, my brother, has just opened a cafe (cafe du chocolat)
needless to say, i was born to continue my father' job, a teacher
and accidentally i always had dreams about being a teacher -.-'

i finally realized my existence in this earth by the age of four
i was in a playgroup, playing with my friends
not much memory... but some are sad enough
i don't remember much, but i always knew that i'm really shy
it's even a challenge for me to go out of my room when there were guests
to think that i'm a melancholist, it really provides informations...

at the age of 6, my parents sent me to a primary school
it sucks...
i could never get any friends
so many students were mocking me when i was there
i was not a smart boy
i couldn't do any drawings
i couldn't speak well
and most of all, i didn't have friends

at the third grade of primary school, i was asked to dance at a ceremony
it happened every year that i always became the chosen one
but things were not friendly
it even went worse when they called me a girl
that sucks, man...
but, still, i still kept the wound in my lonely heart

my primary school was never fun
i was really sensitive and easily cried
i was a pretty stupid boy
and i never thought that my parents loved me
even a bit.............

No comments: