Friday, October 17, 2008

my junior high school days (part. 4)

a period of dreams
when i realized what a dream is
times when i learned how to dream

there was nothing special being a junior high school student there, i thought...
well, it was true, until i finally passed the audition for the children choir there
my first-time singing event was a contest at national level, FPS ITB
i didn't know anything but practice real hard
we did physical training and or course singing
we were thrown sandals and other things within the training
it was tough, but when we were announced as the first winner, we cried........
that's all i knew back then
things went on smoothly for 3 years in my junior highschool
but, still without friends outside the choir
i didn't even know everyone in the class -.-'

the music experience i had there makes me the way i am now
it made me a real lover of choral music
and made my dreams to be a conductor for a choir

apart from the bad sides we got from our coach
i am really grateful i joined the choir
as i now have dreams about my future
and learned so many good things, with hard ways ^^

my subjects were never bad, but it wasn't good
i always stucked up between 10th - 15th rank in the class
and i had bad maths >.<

everyone was still talking about me, in bad ways
but i don't care





"as long as i have music, as long as there's a song for me to sing, i can find my way, i can see a brighter day. the music in my life will set my spirit free"

No comments: