Tuesday, October 14, 2008

a no-little-anymore about me (part. 2)

to start everything...
i am a melancholist
a real one, a truly melancholist boy

i like to think
maybe it's more proper to say that i'm a natural thinker
i don't really like to think because it's tiring
but i always do it by instinct -.-'
well, to fasten things up, i often got this thinking-thing too deep
and OF COURSE i messed up because of this damn thing
fights with friends and even bestfriends
and it really irritate my sense of music (That's the worst part)
i can never sing and play my music with bad mood
(not to mention about professionalism)

i like cooking
but unfortunately i am not a good cook T_T
i always messed up my kitchen and bring out bad cakes from the oven
it continued for about 3 years -.-' (damn... no wonder my mom hates it when i come to the kitchen)
but a miracle happened
when my friends told me that it was a good birthday cake T_T
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............. from that moment, i keep on baking !!!
until now, of course, though the results are still unpredictable -.-'

i love music than anything else in my life
maybe even my life (?!?)
i never knew that i have talent in this beloved thing
and i keep this music just inside my heart
raging out when i have choir and orchestra activities >.<

the best part of me is when i analyze things and when i dream ^^
when i analyze things, i come up with ideas people don't have
sometimes it's weird but it's logically true
and when i dream...
i mean it......
i really mean it till the last drop of my blood
and i do anything necessary to reach my dreams !!!

i am stubborn
i hardly change my opinion through things
and hardly follow someone's ideology
usually when i do it, i get through some stages of thinking, and it's not an easy thing -.-'
that's why i am a dreamer who realize his dream
because i am hard-headed ^^




tada !!!
it ends here !!!
the rest of 'about me' will be continued in stories ^^

No comments: