Sunday, October 12, 2008

i am a student of ITB, and a member of ISO

I am a student, a male student of Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB). I am a freshman^^ of 2008, and is attending classes without any good will -.-', unlike my friends (i mean the other freshmen). I wrote down my name for some units; choir, u-green unit(it's a unit which acts toward environmental and animal abuse), voleyball unit, student orchestra, and buddhist student family. In the end, i only continue with 2 units, which are student orchestra and buddhist student family. It's not because i don't want to attend the others. But the schedule fight each other off and i decided to choose with my heart (wow... -.-).

Actually, it's not really obvious if i join the buddhist student family, because i (somehow) do not really think that i am a real member because i'm not "that" active in the organization. Since i have more musical backgrounds and some reasons flowing there, i chose to be serious in the orchestra. It is ISO, stands for ITB Student Orchestra. I have not-so-succesfully managed a mini concert (as a general manager) for the freshmen of ISO.

ISO is going to hold a concert in December, their first concert. Then.......one of the senior offer me to join the "fund raising" division..... Lacking in skill and experience, i accepted the offer, without knowing in details of what to do -.-"
And, guess what................
they assigned me a pretty tough job, but a REALLY tough job FOR ME T_T
they asked me to get about 10 MILLION rupiah(s) in less than 3 months, with a team cosisting of FOUR individuals.

(indonesian mode-on)
GILA !!! sepuluh JUTA dalam tiga bulan KURANG dengan tim yang terdiri atas EMPAT MAKHLUK ?!?!?

(indonesian mode-off)
sigh*

i guess this'll be a REALLY TOUGH job after all T_T
but, you know, i think it's kinda fun :p
because i don't know what kind of messes i'll make for them AGAIN (hahaha)
hahaha....
let's just hope the fund raising can work properly(hopefully)

No comments: